Saturday, 1 March 2014
Recursion
After taking this week's term test, it's becoming quite clear to me that recursion is something that is not only extremely useful for computer programming, but also crucial to writing efficient and concise code. Being able to recognize where recursion can be implemented when writing code can save not only a lot of time, but also cut a lot of superfluous lines of code out. It is also important, however, to recognize that recognition of the potential to implement recursive code is not enough; it is more important to actually be capable to writing recursive code as well. Personally, I have not quite yet grasped this skill but my recognition of it's value has definitely persuaded me to review recursion intently. I hope that we are provided more opportunities to practice writing recursive code prior to the final exam as improving my ability to write recursive code is definitely something I hope to achieve by the end of the course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment